Ultrasonic humidifier uses the principle of ultrasonic high-frequency oscillation to atomize water into ultra-fine particles of 0.1-0.5 microns, and diffuses the water mist into the air through a wind-driven device to achieve the purpose of evenly humidifying the air. It is characterized by high humidification intensity, uniform humidification, and high humidification efficiency!
Compared with other types of humidification equipment, the ultrasonic industrial humidifier has the characteristics of high humidification efficiency, low energy consumption, simple operation, flexible control mode, fast humidification speed, long service life, etc., to meet the needs of humidification in different places.
We focus on the production and sales of industrial humidifiers, design selection, and after-sales strength manufacturers. All ultrasonic humidifier accessories use industry-standard accessories, and the chassis is all welded and formed with thick stainless steel spray plastic!
Core components: all atomizers use 10 304 stainless steel atomizers, the transformer uses higher than the industry standard waterproof transformer, the efficiency is increased by more than 30%, the fan is fully waterproof design, can be operated in water for a long time, and durable.
Ultrasonic industrial humidifier is suitable for the following industries:
(1) Textile industry: Humidity control in textile mills to eliminate static electricity and reduce dust.
(2) Paper industry: Humidity control of paper to eliminate static electricity and dust.
(3) Computer room: Humidity control and static elimination of various computer rooms.
(4) Electronics industry: semiconductor component factory, LCD factory, PCB factory, IC test factory, etc., used for humidity control and static elimination.
(5) Spraying industry: Humidity control of automobile painting and various spraying plants to eliminate static electricity and reduce dust.
(6) Plastic industry: humidity control and static elimination in plastic molding plants and plastic product manufacturing plants.
(7) Gunpowder industry: gunpowder production, filling, manufacturing and storage are used to eliminate static electricity.
(8) Printing industry: humidity control and static elimination in plastic printing, exquisite printing, special printing.
(9) Laboratory: all kinds of quality inspection, testing, analysis, and laboratory environment of constant humidity.
(10) Tobacco industry: tobacco processing, production humidity control and dust reduction.
(11) HVAC industry: Central air-conditioning system increases humidity and eliminates static electricity.
(12) Fresh-keeping storage: constant-humidity fresh-keeping and constant-humidity storage of fruit thinning products.
(13) Food industry: drying, dehydration, resurgence and preservation of refrigerated food.
(14) Planting industry: Large-scale planting and cultivation of edible fungi, flowers, tropical plants and soilless culture and other humidity control
(15) Breeding industry: large-scale breeding, breeding and hatching of livestock, birds, insects, etc. are used for moisture retention and disinfection.
(16) Artificial landscapes: Tropical artificial rainforests, films, exhibitions, etc. that imitate natural environment landscapes.