2000W Big Power Ultrasonic Vibration Transducer Reactor For Ultrasonic Transesterification Of Oil To Biodiesel 20K Frequency
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Name||Ultrasonic Biodiesel Transducer Reactor|
|Place of Origin||CN|
|Type||ultrasonic cleaner parts|
|Brand Name||OURS ULTRASONIC|
|Static Capacity (pF±10%)||132000|
|Machine Type||Tubular Transducer Ultrasonic Reactor Machine|
|Key Selling Points||High Productivity|
|Material||Titanium Alloy material|
|Application scope||Industrial Calabash Shape Biodiesel Ultrasound Reactor|
|Certification||CE and FCC|
|Max. Loading Capacity||less than 1600 L / h|
|After-sales Service Provided||Online support|
|Barrel Volume (L)||1600|
|Max. Loading Volume (L)||1600|
The ultrasonic vibrating bar is mainly composed of an ultrasonic transducer, an ultrasonic horn, an ultrasonic tool head and an ultrasonic driving power source. Compared with the traditional ultrasonic vibration plate, it has a wider application range and longer service life. Industrial applications in the use of ultrasonic vibrating rods for dispersion, extraction, cleaning, chemical reactions, water treatment, etc., is a very mature and widely used technology.
1. Suitable for various high-power industrial grade liquid treatments such as homogenization, emulsification, dispersion, depolymerization and wet milling (particle size reduction), cell disruption and disintegration, extraction, degassing and sonochemical processes;
2. Heavy duty 24 hours continuous operation, industrial grade design, external PLC remote control, automatic frequency search matching;
* Chinese medicine extraction: refers to the ultrasonic wave to crush (break) Chinese medicine cells to achieve high efficiency extraction of useful substances. Compared with conventional extraction technology, ultrasonic assisted extraction is fast, inexpensive, efficient, safe, low cost and wide applicability.
* Biodiesel production: the use of ultrasonic emulsification to produce biomass oil - diesel mixed emulsion is actually the dispersion of bio-oil beads into another immiscible diesel liquid. Compared with other technologies, the prepared droplets can be dispersed finely and narrowly distributed, high in efficiency, good in dispersion effect, and can increase the stability of the emulsion.
* Ultrasonic anti-sea: It is based on the cavitation effect of ultrasonic waves. When the tiny bubble nuclei in the liquid are activated by ultrasonic waves, they are represented by a series of dynamic processes such as oscillation, growth, contraction and collapse of the bubbles. At the moment of rupture, the bubbles in the liquid generate a high temperature of more than several hundred atmospheres and thousands of degrees Celsius, which can cause the attachment of sea creatures to rapidly peel off and crush the epidermal cells of sea creatures, thereby achieving the purpose of preventing sea creatures.
* Ultrasonic catalysis: The application of ultrasonic waves to the catalytic reaction process can simulate the high temperature and high pressure reaction in the reactor at a microscopic scale, providing a very special physical and chemical environment for the catalytic reaction that is difficult or impossible to achieve under normal conditions. The catalytic reaction can be carried out in a milder environment. The reaction rate can be further increased, the reaction time can be shortened, and the yield of the target product can be improved. The main applications are catalysis on metal surfaces, phase transfer catalysis, and enzyme catalysis.
* Sewage treatment: During the sewage treatment process, the cavitation of ultrasonic waves has a strong ability to degrade organic matter, and the degradation rate is very fast, which provides the possibility of degrading harmful organic matter in the water, thereby realizing the purpose of ultrasonic sewage treatment.
* Ultrasonic dispersion: refers to the process of dispersing and deagglomerating particles in a liquid by means of liquid as a medium, by the"cavitation" of ultrasonic waves in the liquid. Ultrasonic dispersion can be divided into emulsion dispersion (liquid---liquid dispersion) and suspension dispersion (solid---liquid dispersion), which have been applied in many fields. The application of ultrasonic waves to the dispersion of suspensions is also in the coating industry, the dispersion of titanium oxide or the like into water or solvent, the dispersion of dyes into molten paraffin, the dispersion of drug particles in the pharmaceutical industry, and the powder emulsion in the food industry. Disperse and so on.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: