20K 1500W Immersible Water Tank Ultrasonic Biodiesel Production Emulsification Reaction Machine
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Name||Submersible Reactor Rod|
|Power supply||Digital Generator|
|Place of Origin||CN|
|Type||ultrasonic cleaner parts|
|Application||ultrasonic cleaning, biochemistry, food, chemical, pharmaceutical|
|Brand Name||OURS ULTRASONIC|
|Machine Type||Ultrasonic Reactor Machine|
|After Warranty Service||Video technical support|
|Local Service Location||None|
|Key Selling Points||Automatic|
|Material||Titanium Alloy material|
|Machinery Test Report||Provided|
|Marketing Type||New Product 2020|
|Application scope||Liquor medicinal biodiesel reactor|
|Warranty of core components||1 Year|
|Certification||CE and FCC|
|Max. Loading Capacity||max yield of less than 1200 L / h|
|After-sales Service Provided||Online support|
|Barrel Volume (L)||1200|
|Max. Loading Volume (L)||1200|
|Core Components||ultrasonic generator|
OURS Sonics manufactures the most technologically advanced and reliable ultrasonic processors in the industry for applications such as: dispersion of nanoparticles, nanotubes and Graphene; cell lysing and cell disruption; sample prep; ChIP assay; homogenization; extraction; atomization; and more.
Ultrasonic liquid processing is a highly valuable methodology in the laboratory. High intensity (20 kHz range) ultrasonic generation is sufficiently powerful to achieve useful liquid processing in a wide variety of applications. Everything from lyses of E. coli cells to spot cleaning of dirty lab ware can be performed easily, quickly and reproducibly.
In liquid, the rapid (i.e., 20 KHz) vibration of the horn probe tip causes cavitations, the formation and violent collapse of microscopic bubbles.
The collapse of the thousands of cavitations bubbles releases tremendous energy into the liquid form of shock waves.
Objects and surfaces that are within or near the cavitations field are “processed” by the released energy.
The choices of a generator (and transducer) and horns/probes are matched to the volume, viscosity and other parameters of the particular application.
Our Ultrasonic Generator is highly sophisticated electronic device that automatically adjust the power level to meet the level of resistance produced by the specific application. Transducers utilize carefully selected piezo-electric crystals to transform the electrical signal to mechanical vibration. The Horns/Probes are crafted from high quality titanium or aluminum.
Ultrasonic vibrating rods are mainly suitable for cleaning the inner walls of various tubes and cylinders, such as boiler on-line ultrasonic anti-scaling, vacuum/pressure occasions ultrasonic cleaning, metal pipe inner wall cleaning, and high-power sonochemical processing fields such as Chinese medicine extraction and separation, synthesis and Degradation, biodiesel production, treatment of microorganisms, degradation of toxic organic pollutants, biodegradation treatment, biological cell crushing, dispersion and aggregation, etc.
Ultrasonic vibrating rods are widely used in the fields of ultrasonic homogenization, ultrasonic dispersion, ultrasonic emulsification, ultrasonic cell crushing, ultrasonic extraction and separation, ultrasonic exhaust, and accelerated chemical reactions of liquid-liquid and liquid-solid materials. Specific industries include:
1) Fuel: The emulsification of fuel oil mixed with water to save fuel and reduce exhaust pollution.
2) Food: Milk is emulsified by adding sugar, ghee is emulsified to make high-grade lactose, and raw materials are dispersed during sauce manufacturing.
3) Cosmetics: emulsification of wax, paraffin, etc., to produce detergent, shampoo, lotion and other oil particles to disperse.
4) Lubricant: the emulsification of rolling oil, the manufacture of emulsion used for cooling and lubrication during sheet metal rolling.
5) Coating: emulsification of waterproof coating agent for packaging, emulsification of polyethylene in water, emulsification of waterproofing agent, emulsification of resin processing fluid for fishing nets.
6) Chemical industry: accelerate the speed of chemical reaction, dispersion in the production of fluorescent materials and photosensitive materials, etc.
7) Medicine: Extraction of effective ingredients of Chinese herbal medicine.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: