2400W 28KHz Ultrasonic Cleaning Generator Power Supply Circuit For Industrial Cleaning Machine
My company in 2012 launched a new generation of ultrasonic cleaning generator
1) a new generation of computer chip, dual display frequency current, more powerful
2) using a pulse width control, more accurate and more stable output power adjustment.
3) The automatic adjustment and automatic frequency tracking, so that the tone machine more stable easier
4) enhanced circuit protection functions: over-temperature protection and over current protection, so that more reliable
5) the new circuit structure optimization design, the whole rational layout and maintenance more convenient and less costly.
Ultrasonic Generator Standard configuration features:
2. Frequency display and adjusting
3. Current Display
3. Power adjusting
4.remote control connector /PLC connecting
6.High-frequency connector or CE connector (US ,EU or standard type)
Digital ultrasonic cleaning generator selectable frequency 17khz,20khz,25KHZ, 28KHZ,33khz, 40KHZ, 68KHZ, 80KHZ, 130KHZ,200khz or higher frequency, single-frequency ultrasonic generator.
Digital ultrasonic generator Power: 600W ~ 2400W, 2500W ~ 10000W (to be ordered) or a higher power.
It adopts international advanced figure pulse for driving; compared with traditional auto-excitation type control technology, it’s advantages like small in size, light in weight, powerful in power, stable and reliable in operation, continuous and adjustable in power and flexible in control have gained approval from many experts. Frequency scanning more ensured the machine can be at its best working state from the beginning to the end, which can express the potential of ultrasonic transducer to its maximum.
2400W 28KHz Ultrasonic Cleaning Generator Power Supply Circuit For Industrial Cleaning Machine Detail:
AC110V60HZ+/-10% USA /LATIN AMERICA STANDARD ARE AVAILABLE
AC220V50HZ+/-10% EUROPE/ASIA/OCEANIA/AFRICA ARE AVAILABLE
All of machine are available for opening remote control function to connect with your own PLC system