28K 40KHZ 1500W Different Frequency Ultrasonic Generator For Manufacture Automatic Cleaning System
≥ 50 Pieces
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Frequency||20K 25K 28K 33K 40K Choose one|
|Place of Origin||CN|
|Usage||Ultrasonic dishwasher, washer,cleaner|
|Application||Motor Dust Removal Machine|
|Brand Name||OURS Ultrasonic|
|Product name||Vibration Ultrasound Power|
|Keyword||Ultrasonic Transducer Generator|
|Pice||Just for 1pcs generator|
|After Warranty Service||Video technical support|
|Local Service Location||None|
|Machinery Test Report||Provided|
|Marketing Type||Hot Product 2019|
|Input Voltage||110V or 220V 50-60HZ AC|
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Lead Time:
Quantity(Unit) 1 - 100 101 - 300 >300 Est. Time(days) 12 15 To be negotiated
An ultrasonic power source, also called an ultrasonic generator, is a device for generating and providing ultrasonic energy to an ultrasonic transducer. Its purpose is to convert our mains (220V or 380V, 50Hz or 60Hz) into a high-frequency AC signal that can be matched to an ultrasonic transducer. This signal can be either a sinusoidal signal or a pulsed signal.
The ultrasonic generator adopts the world's leading structure of the oscillating circuit, which increases the output power by more than 10% compared with the self-excited oscillating circuit structure. The ultrasonic amplifying circuit adopts a linear amplifying circuit and a switching power supply circuit.
Advantages of the switching power supply circuit: The conversion efficiency is high, so the high-power ultrasonic power supply adopts this form.
Advantages of linear power circuits: Circuit matching is not strictly required, allowing the operating frequency to change continuously and rapidly.
The ultrasonic generator generates a signal of specific frequency, which may be a sinusoidal signal or a pulsed signal. This specific frequency is the frequency at which the transducer operates.
Ultrasonic equipment generally uses ultrasonic waves of 20 kHz, 25 kHz, 28 kHz, 33 kHz, 40 kHz, 60 kHz, 80 kHz, 100 kHz or more, and has not been used in large quantities.
The ultrasonic generator can monitor the operating frequency and power of the high-power ultrasonic system.
(1) It can adjust various parameters in real time according to different requirements of users: such as power, amplitude, running time, etc.
(2) Frequency fine adjustment: The frequency is adjusted so that the ultrasonic transducer always works at the optimum state, and the efficiency reaches the maximum, and the adjustment range is 2%.
(3) Automatic follow-up frequency: Once the initial setup of the device is completed, it can be operated continuously without adjusting the generator.
(4) Amplitude control: When the load changes during the operation of the transducer, the driving characteristics can be automatically adjusted to ensure a stable amplitude of the tool head.
(5) System protection: When the system works in an unsuitable operating environment, the generator will stop working and display an alarm to protect the equipment from damage.
(6) Amplitude adjustment: The amplitude can be increased or decreased instantaneously during the working process, and the amplitude setting range is 0%~100%.
Quality assurance of ultrasonic generator:
1. Our machine is equipped with world advanced engine and components.Some parts of machine owned patents by ourselves. 2. Whole set of pure water processor line featured with RO anti-saturation and advanced testing devices 3. Manufactured in Seaport Shenzhen.
AC110V60HZ+/-10% USA /LATIN AMERICA STANDARD ARE AVAILABLE
1500w Digital High Power Ultrasonic Sound Generator from 17khz to 200khz for cleaning machine
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: