28khz/40KHz 1800W Ultrasonic Cleaning Generator With Tracking Frequency For Dishwasher
1) a new generation of computer chip, dual display frequency current, more powerful
2) using a pulse width control, more accurate and more stable output power adjustment.
3) The automatic adjustment and automatic frequency tracking, so that the tone machine more stable easier
4) enhanced circuit protection functions: over-temperature protection and over current protection, so that more reliable
5) the new circuit structure optimization design, the whole rational layout and maintenance more convenient and less costly.
electrical signals generated by the ultrasonic generator are higher than the 28KHZ audio signals, and are transformed into mechanical oscillations of the same frequency through the piezoelectric inverse effect of transducers.
The form of the audio longitudinal wave is radiated in the cleaning fluid. Due to the positive pressure and negative pressure alternating effects of the propagation of super audio longitudinal waves, there are numerous micro waves exceeding 1000 atmospheres.
The small bubbles are burst at any time, forming a slight partial high pressure bombardment on the surface of the cleaning material, so that the dirt on the surface and the crevice of the body is spalling quickly.
The"cavitation effect" characteristic of sound wave cleaning.
Working voltage: 220V 10% rated power 600W 900W 1200W 1500W 1800W 2400W 2700W
Standard configuration features:
2. Frequency display and adjusting
3. Current Display
3. Power adjusting
4.remote control connector /PLC connecting
6.High-frequency connector or CE connector (US ,EU or standard type)
Digital ultrasonic generator selectable frequency 17khz,20khz,25KHZ, 28KHZ,33khz, 40KHZ, 68KHZ, 80KHZ, 130KHZ,200khz or higher frequency, single-frequency ultrasonic generator.
Frequency is adjustable according to your needs
AC110V60HZ+/-10% USA /LATIN AMERICA STANDARD ARE AVAILABLE
AC220V50HZ+/-10% EUROPE/ASIA/OCEANIA/AFRICA ARE AVAILABLE
All of machine are available for opening remote control function to connect with your own PLC system