28khz 600w Ultrasonic Spot Welder For Front Bumper And Rear Bumper
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Frequency||28khz or 35khz|
|Place of Origin||CN;GUA|
|Usage||Plastic Ultrasonic welding generator|
|Digital Pane||display Ultrasonic welding generator|
|Item||Ultrasonic welding generator|
|After Warranty Service||Online support|
|Local Service Location||None|
|Key Selling Points||Automatic|
|Machinery Test Report||Provided|
|Marketing Type||New Product 2020|
|Warranty of core components||1 Year|
|After-sales Service Provided||Online support|
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single package size:
- 45 x 40 x 25 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 18 kg
Handheld Ultrasonic Spot Welder/Spot Welding Gun Advantages
1. High stability: The digital electric box automatically tracks the resonant frequency and adjusts the output frequency to match the handheld device. Once a fault is found, it stops working and gives an alarm. Most of the ultrasonic welding can be completed within 0.1-0.5 seconds.
2. Energy-saving and environmental protection: the welding surface is not damaged or deformed, no scratches and adhesive residue marks, avoiding the use of a large number of fixtures, fluxes, and adhesives, reducing labor and cost.
3. Reliable quality: Ultrasonic welding is solidified and formed, and the molecules are recombined to form a strong molecular chain. The weld strength can be close to the strength of the raw material, and the air tightness is good, water-tight, and air-tight.
4. Simple operation: Ultrasonic welding is very easy to realize automation. As long as the welding parameters are set, the welding can be carried out. There is no need for preheating or cleaning.
5. Wide application: Hand-held ultrasonic spot welding machine can be used for welding, riveting, spot welding of films, fabrics, and thermoplastic products, as well as inlay and edge pressing processes between metal parts and plastic parts.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: