Multi Frequency Ultrasonic cleaner accessory series & vibration plates for cleaning tank
Multi-frequency Submersible ultrasonic transducer is composed by multi frequency multi frequency ultrasonic generator, multi frequency ultrasonic transducer, stainless steel tanks etc.. In order to break decades of ultrasonic equipment of single frequency and can not meet the purpose of production testing, our company special independent research and development of the ultrasonic stability, high Q value, high efficiency of two, three, four kinds of arbitrary frequency conversion multi frequency ultrasonic cleaner. Through two, three, four kinds of frequency free conversion, ultrasonic low, medium and high frequency in the same equipment in the free conversion of the working mode, so as to achieve the purpose of the production process.
1. Use high-strength imported glue and fix the ultrasonic transducer with welding screw to prevent leakage and dampness.
2. Vibrating plate is made of high-quality imported SUS316 2.5mm stainless steel plate. Vibrating surface is made of SUS316L.2.5mm stainless steel with hard chromium plating. Power connection line is protected by SUS304*2M stainless steel soft nozzle. Titanium alloys are used for strong acidic liquid solvents. Overall acid and alkali resistance, beautiful and durable.
3. Using advanced welding technology, laser welding, professional Japanese technicians welding vibration plate
4. One set of free spare parts can be purchased for 30 sets of products of the same specifications at a time.
5. Vibrating plate has no heat, no leakage, low noise, no whistle and low power attenuation.
6. A complete set of schemes can be made according to the specific conditions of customers.
7. Explosion-proof flakes, explosion-proof design, special sensors installed in the vibration plate can detect the changes in the internal environment of the vibration plate and timely feedback to the generator to avoid accidents.
8. Under proper operating conditions, non-man-made damage can be replaced within one year, and the oscillator will not attenuate within two years.
The input type ultrasonic shock plate device consists of shock plate and ultrasonic generator. When the trough type ultrasonic cleaner is not suitable for a specific working environment, the input type shock plate device can be used. For example, in the existing equipment, there is a common cleaning tank, you can add shock plate device, refitted into an ultrasonic cleaning machine. All stainless steel structure, acid and alkali resistance, beautiful and durable. The split structure is adopted, and the high frequency connection with socket between the shock plate and the ultrasonic generator is adopted, which is convenient to use and maintain. The installation and layout are flexible, and can be made into three types: bottom shock type, side shock type and top shock type according to different needs to meet various cleaning requirements.
Scope of application: cleaning electroplated parts before plating, clocks and watches, hardware and machinery parts, polyester filter core, semiconductor silicon, tools, lenses, spectacle frames, jewelry, glassware
Applied areas of electroplating industry: grease, polishing wax and dirt removal.
Pharmaceutical industry: Chinese medicine extraction, bottle cleaning. Optical industry: lens, prism, lens, frame, liquid crystal glass, etc. before and after coating or assembly cleaning.
Machinery industry: oil pump nozzle, engine parts, steam and friction parts, compressor parts, sewing machine parts, metal stamping parts cleaning.
Hardware industry: hardware tools, garden tools, medical equipment cleaning. Other industries: ceramics, tableware, lamps, accessories, crystal, metal pipe cleaning. This product is made of imported high quality stainless steel. The radiant surface of vibration plate has been specially treated, and its service life has been prolonged by more than 50%. It is easy to install, and can be installed at the bottom of the groove to radiate the ultrasonic wave upward, or on the side of the groove or on the liquid surface to emit the ultrasonic wave downward. The specific installation method should be determined according to the shape of the workpiece and the cleaning requirements. The ultrasonic power and the size of the vibration box should be determined according to the volume of the cleaning tank. The general power density should be between 8 and 15KW/m.
Machinery and equipment cleaning advantages:
Good cleaning effect, high cleanliness and uniform cleanliness of all workpieces
_Cleaning speed is fast and production efficiency is improved
_No need to touch the cleaning fluid by hand, and clean the deep holes, slits and hidden parts safely and reliably.
_No damage to workpiece surface
_Save solvents, heat, workplaces and manpower, etc.
A.Mounting to tank wall with threaded duct nipple and fastening bracket. Cable through the tank wall.
B.Mounting to tank wall with threaded duct nipple and fixing nipple. Cable through the tank wall.
C.Mounting to tank wall with hanging hooks. Rigid stainless steel tube for cable over the tank top.
D.Mounting to tank wall with hanging hooks. Flexible metal armoured 1 m hose for cable over the tank top.
E.Mounting to tank bottom. Rigid stainless steel tube for cable through the tank wall.
F.Mounting to tank bottom. Rigid stainless steel tube for cable over the tank top.
G.Mounting to tank bottom. Flexible metal armoured 0,5 m hose for cable through the tank wall.
H. Mounting to tank bottom. Flexible metal armoured 1,5 m hose for cable over the tank top.
Above are single frequency ultrasonic immersible transducer pack OEM Ultrasonic Immersible Transducer Pack(Size, Frequency,Power)