Ultrasonic atomizers use electronic high-frequency oscillations (the oscillation frequency is 1.7MHz or 2.4MHz, which exceeds the range of human hearing, and the electronic oscillations will not harm humans and animals), through the high-frequency resonance of ceramic atomizers, to remove liquid water The molecular structure breaks up to produce a natural and elegant water mist, without heating or adding any chemical reagents. Compared with the heating atomization method, energy saving is 90%. In addition, a large amount of negative ions will be released during the atomization process, which will react electrostatically with smoke and dust floating in the air to precipitate them. At the same time, it can effectively remove formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, bacteria and other harmful substances, so that the air can be purified. Reduce the occurrence of diseases.
Ultrasonic atomizer adopts high-efficiency integrated circuit, ultra-small and integrated unique structure design, and important parts adopt high-quality atomizer. Humidifier, incense, beauty machine, disinfection machine, bathtub fog machine, bonsai, handicrafts are widely used.
Ultrasonic atomizer series products, from single nozzle to multiple nozzles, from unstable flange mounting structure to high-performance input type, from water atomizer to atomizer resistant to strong oxidants such as chlorine dioxide, from zinc From alloy shell to brass and stainless steel shell, choose the atomizer product model, and adjust the parameters and technology of the atomizer reasonably.
Ultrasonic industrial humidifier is suitable for the following industries:
(1) Textile industry: Humidity control in textile mills to eliminate static electricity and reduce dust.
(2) Paper industry: Humidity control of paper to eliminate static electricity and dust.
(3) Computer room: Humidity control and static elimination of various computer rooms.
(4) Electronics industry: semiconductor component factory, LCD factory, PCB factory, IC test factory, etc., used for humidity control and static elimination.
(5) Spraying industry: Humidity control of automobile painting and various spraying plants to eliminate static electricity and reduce dust.
(6) Plastic industry: humidity control and static elimination in plastic molding plants and plastic product manufacturing plants.
(7) Gunpowder industry: gunpowder production, filling, manufacturing and storage are used to eliminate static electricity.
(8) Printing industry: humidity control and static elimination in plastic printing, exquisite printing, special printing.
(9) Laboratory: all kinds of quality inspection, testing, analysis, and laboratory environment of constant humidity.
(10) Tobacco industry: tobacco processing, production humidity control and dust reduction.
(11) HVAC industry: Central air-conditioning system increases humidity and eliminates static electricity.
(12) Fresh-keeping storage: constant-humidity fresh-keeping and constant-humidity storage of fruit thinning products.
(13) Food industry: drying, dehydration, resurgence and preservation of refrigerated food.
(14) Planting industry: Large-scale planting and cultivation of edible fungi, flowers, tropical plants and soilless culture and other humidity control
(15) Breeding industry: large-scale breeding, breeding and hatching of livestock, birds, insects, etc. are used for moisture retention and disinfection.
(16) Artificial landscapes: Tropical artificial rainforests, films, exhibitions, etc. that imitate natural environment landscapes.